Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm Tagged!! :)

Elizabeth tagged me for this meme, which is really fun because I haven't been tagged for a meme before! The rules are:




(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.






1. I always peel apples before I eat them.


2. When I paint or draw, I always "blend" with my fingers. Even though I have an assortment of supplies made for the purpose right beside me, I find my fingers work best. My art teacher thought that was kind of odd. :)


3. Whenever I'm thinking really hard, I tug on a specific curl of my hair on the left side of my head.


4. I cannot carry a tune -- at all.


5. My favorite color combination is anything with white -- black and white, red and white, blue and white, pink and white....you get the idea. That's why a lot of my clothes are those colors.


6. I have never been able to grow my fingernails out. Either I had to keep them short to play the piano or they broke off on their own. No nail polish collection for me!





So, these are my non-important charcteristics and weird quirks. I tag Lizzy Christine and Tiffany. Yes, I know it's not six people.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

You know, *I* can't grown my fingernails out either ... which is really sad, because all my sisters can and have LOVELY nails. Oh well ... ! :->