Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to normal

Well, vacation is over and it's back to work. I'm pretty tired. It always seems like I need a vacation to recover from vacation, but it is nice to be back in a normal routine. Last Tuesday, when we were out shopping, I got caught in the rain. That almost always means an instant cold for me and, sure enough, I have been fighting a stuffy head and cough ever since. Yesterday was really bad at work. I started out fine, but the last two hours I coughed and COUGHED and COUGHED. I had to run away from the register three times because I was coughing so hard, but thankfully some girls were nice enough to cover for me quickly. Today was much better, but I just felt tired and blah. I bought a lot of neat things on vacation. Some were presents for Aunt Sherry and some I bought myself because it was associate day at work and I got a double discount. I love associate days. :) I'll have to post pictures tomorrow, since I have the day off. Vacation was great. It was nice to see our family and have them here at our house. Life back to normal is good to, though.

No comments: