Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Tagged!!!

Kaitlyn, over at I Stand Redeemed, tagged me for this meme:



The Rules of the game are as follows:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write Six Random Things about yourself.
“Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post…
…And leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.

Okay, six random things about me:

1. I'm allergic to milk, but not ice cream
2. I'm a pack rat. A bad one. I have toys and clothes from when I was two and collections galore.
3. I love anything classic -- classic movies, classic books, classic music. If it's old, antique, or filmed in black and white, I usually like it. :)
4. I take WAY too many pictures (this one is inspired from having to upload about 400 to Walgreens last night)
5. I have to know how to make everything from quilts to cakes. If I see a new craft on a show, I'm not satisfied until I give it a try.
6. I'm not very neat. I try, but I do not succeed. It probably has something to do with a dozen projects going on at once.

Hmmm, I think pretty much all the blogs I read are already tagged. If you're reading, and you haven't been, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: