Thursday, October 4, 2007

Artwork

I managed to get a lot of artwork done while we were away. This was the first time I'd actually taken the trouble to pack up all my art supplies and bring them. I'm so glad I did because I managed to finish TWO 8x10 drawings last week. My art show is coming up at the beginning of November and I still have a lot of work to do. To be exact, I have at least five projects that I'd like to finish before then. So, finishing those two pictures was a big relief. One project that I want to do is a series of musical drawings. I've already photographed my dad's guitar, now I need to take some shots of the piano keys, and I'm hoping that my cousin Kristen will be able to photograph her flute for me and email the picture. If she can't, I can work with the guitar/piano theme. I also want to draw the picture of the bridge that I took when we went to the aquarium. I can't decide if I should make it large or small, though. The main problem now is that my camera charger is not working, so I can't take any pictures until I get a new one. The drawing of Princess above is one I finished this summer. I'll post pictures of my new drawings as soon as I can get my camera charged.

No comments: