Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Little More Busy A Little Less Busy


I haven't posted here the way I've wanted to in the last week. I keep coming up with ideas for things I'd like to post about and then I run out of time. The reason is that I'm trying to put together a small website with all my artwork on it. I finally found a place that hosts websites for free, so I immediately signed up and have been uploading pictures and reworking page templates ever since. It's very time consuming!! I'm almost finished now, so I hope I'll be able to go back to more regular posting soon.

On the other hand, the amount of artwork I have to do has tapered off a lot now. I finished three drawings and decided not to bother with the other two. One picture wasn't as clear as I was hoping and I would have had to get my cousin to take the other picture and email it to me, so I just decided I had done enough. I'm only working on one landscape now, a little at a time. If I get it done before the art show, that's fine, but if I don't, that's fine, too. I already have about ten drawings that I could enter, but I may only enter four. I haven't decided yet. I'm trying to decide what direction I want to take with my art after the show. I really want to learn to paint, so I'm thinking about taking a break from drawing lessons and finding either an oil or watercolor teacher. It's something to consider anyway.

No comments: