Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maybe this is right...


Which Little Women Character Are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Meg

You are the perfect model wife. You love going to parties but wouldn't be caught dead not wearing the latest trends.

Meg

70%

Marmee

70%

Beth

60%

Amy

50%

Laurie

50%

Jo

30%
It took FIVE tries to get this answer. The first two times, I was Marmee, which doesn't fit me at all. The third time I was Beth. The only things I have in common with Beth is that we are both shy and play the piano. So I tried again. This time, I got Laurie. That was the worst answer yet. I tried one more time, and got Meg, which was the Little Women character I've always thought I had the most in common with. I don't think that description really fits Meg or me, though. Oh well. I guess I still don't know which LW character I'm most like. :)

No comments: