Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Clothes

We went shopping today for spring dresses. I wasn't expecting to find a lot of options because....well, you girls know how hard it can be to find a dress that isn't too short, too low, too tight, etc. I was surprised to find a lot of nice dresses and took several to the dressing room. There were two that I liked, but they were made with little sweaters to go with them and I felt like the sweaters would be too hot when the weather gets warmer. Then I tried one that I really liked. It was black with white polka dots and a short-sleeved pink jacket. The last two I tried on turned out to be my favorites. One was a mint green print and the other was chocolate brown with white and pale blue dots. My mom bought me the mint green one and a pretty necklace to go with it! I decided to buy the brown one myself. Dresses are so hard to find that when I find a good one it's hard to pass by. I also bought two simple shirts in royal blue and black for work/everyday. Last Friday, I did some shopping during my break at work, too. I found a really cute skirt and shirt set. I really do need new clothes for the spring/summer, so all these finds are great! I can't wait for the weather to turn warm enough for me to wear them!

2 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

You should post pictures :) I just love polka dots!

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Lauren Christine is right , you should post pictures! I would love to see your "finds"! :)