Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Haircut!


I got a hair cut today! I didn't cut a lot off because I'm trying to grow the length out some, but I had my layers trimmed and changed my bangs. Even though I liked the hairstyle when I cut off so much length in November, I just don't like to wear my hair short (which for me means above my shoulders). But, my hair is SO much healthier since I cut it off. I haven't had hardly any split ends and is much softer, whereas before I couldn't keep the split ends trimmed and it felt really dry. Now, hopefully, I'll be able to manage styling my new layers and bangs.

4 comments:

emme said...

Cute! I've been thinking about getting my hair cut, too, but I've not been brave enough to have it done! ☺

I have *extra* curly hair and since most people don't know how to care/cut curly hair...I'm afraid to trust them with it. I do NOT want to look like a poodle! ☺

~Emily

Lauren Christine said...

Adorable! And I love the pic with the puppy :)

Mandy said...

Thank you!!

Emily, my hair has quite a bit of natural curl in it, so I know what you mean. It's too much work for me to straighten it everyday, but it tends to go frizzy if I let it dry with curl cream. My main objective right now is NOT to damage it!!!

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Very,very cute! I too get my hair cut shorter for the summer, I find that it's easier for me to deal with then.It's funny when I get my hair is shorter because I feel like my head is 5lb. lighter! LOL!