Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....

The Christmas trees at the store went up on Monday! I still can't believe it, but they are so beautiful! I have a feeling I'm going to be buying a lot Christmas ornaments there. They have a tree with candy ornaments -- gingerbread ornaments, candy canes, etc -- and trees clear, glittery ornaments. There is even a black tree! It is about four foot high, with shiny black branches, and decorated with silver ornaments. There is a twig tree decorated completely with glass birds, and a white tree with red ornaments. There are Hallmark ornaments, Western ornaments, Victorian ornaments -- every kind you can think of! I can't wait to buy a few.....or several! :)

3 comments:

emme said...

Oh, goodness! I love Christmas...but I'm not ready for it yet!

I'm still clinging on to summer! ☺

~Emily

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

I can't believe it! The other day I wanted to look to see how many weeks we have till Christmas, but then I thought , "Why scare myself?" LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hallmark keeps making better and better ornaments each year.