Monday, September 8, 2008

More company........

Grandpa told us a few weeks ago that he was just going to get in the car and drive for vacation, stopping here and there when he decided to. He mentioned coming to visit us, but never said anything definite. This evening he called. He and his wife are just an hour away from us -- a 600 mile drive from where they live! Fortunately, I have tomorrow off, so I'll be able to visit with them. It's kind of funny -- we never have more than one or two visitors a year, and now this will be five visitors in little more than a month! Plus, some more of my dad's family are coming up to visit in October. It's pretty nice, actually. All of our family lives in a different state, so we only see them every three or four months. It's great to get to see them more often and show them where we live. Now, I should go clean my room. :)

No comments: