Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Okay, boring post.........

I am finally, FINALLY beginning to feel well again after over three weeks of bronchitis and asthma. It only took three trips to the doctor. I have a busy two weeks ahead of me at work -- between yesterday (Monday) and next Friday, I'll only have two days off. Tomorrow is my first day off. I hope to work on cleaning my room and just spend some time doing nothing. :) I hope I can find something new to post about, too. I have been debating the decision to sign up for some online college courses. I would really like to, so, maybe tomorrow I'll be able to find time to sit down at the phone, call, have all my questions answered, and sign up. Although, writing that did make me wonder if I'm having such trouble finding time to sign up, how will I find time to study? I may have to cut my hours. I've also started a new cross-stitch sampler and keep thinking about quilting. I would really love to make a nice tree skirt. Sooooo....let's see what I actually end up doing in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: