Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


I hope everyone had a good Christmas! Our Christmas was nice. I finally had a day off and we opened presents that morning. I got some clothes, some books, and an Ipod! I had no idea I would be getting an Ipod. I spent the rest of the day trying to set it up and have officially figured out the basics of working with it. I had to go in and work 6-2:30 today. It was crazy busy. Now, we're packing up for a visit to our home state. We should be leaving early tomorrow and staying for over a week. We haven't really been home since April, so it will be great to go back and visit the family. I'll be offline during vacation, of course, so I probably won't get a chance to post until we get back. January is looking really good right now -- no crazy store hours, no holiday shoppers, and no 8 or 9 day stretches without a day off.


So, for now, I'll wish everyone a happy new year and I will post again in 2009!

3 comments:

emme said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday...merry Christmas!

~Emily

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Hi Mandy, I'm gald to hear that you and your family had such a nice Christmas. It's too funny that you got an iPod, because I did too! I got the Touch, do you have any idea how to convert your average DVD to play on your iPod?
My Dad and I were on the internet for 2 hours last night trying to convert them and read how to do it.

Talk to you soon!

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Hi Mandy! I guess your back now, I hope you had a good time with your family!