Friday, January 23, 2009

Prayer Request

My mom has been sick for several months now. She is a diabetic, so her doctor kept adjusting her medicine and attributing her illness to that, but she has steadily gotten worse over the last year. Last night, she was hurting in her side so bad that we took her to the emergency room. A CT scan showed a mass on her liver and spots on her lungs that could be cancer. We won't know anything for sure until Monday, I think. They still have tests to do. Needless to say, we are shocked and worried. Prayers would be so much appreciated.

3 comments:

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Mandy, My family and I will be keeping you all in our prayers.
- Kaitlyn

crik said...

Of course I'll be praying!

emme said...

Oh, Mandy! I know just how utterly frightening such news can be...we've had several similar situations lately, ourselves!

Know that you and your family will be in my prayers, dear one!

~Emily