Friday, February 26, 2010

This is the South?

I remember living here years ago. Winters were mild. We wore t-shirts on Christmas Day. The most snow we got was a dusting. But look at this year. I haven't seen this much snow in this town since I was two years old.
Baby's first snow! She didn't like it at all :(


This was right before she looked me and said "MEOW!!!"

She stayed outside exactly two minutes.


Princess loves the snow.



This was the view when I came home from work late one night. Snowflakes the size of cotton balls caught in all the trees. It was gorgeous. The perfect snow for snowballs, snow cream, sledding, and taking pictures.
But ......... I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!!



5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Nice pictures! found you on HSA... 4th and last are my favs :)

great work!

Mandy said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog :) I haven't been on HSA in forever.

I'm so glad you like my photos! I wish I could have taken even more. The snow was just perfect for taking pictures.

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

LOL! How many inches did you get?
We got about 13!!! :)

Mandy said...

We got about 4 inches one weekend but it was mixed with a lot of ice. The next weekend (the one in the pictures) we got over 6 inches. Not 13 inches though! The entire town would be completely shut down! lol

Anonymous said...

i truly love your writing way, very helpful.
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact that it simply well worth to read it.
impatient to look over a lot more of your current content articles, kind regards :)