Friday, February 15, 2008

101 POSTS!!!

I've reached a blogging milestone -- 101 posts! I can't believe it. I only started this in July. It seemed like it would take forever to even make fifty posts. Now, seven months later, I've reached 101. There are two sad things about this, though. The first one is that I had so many more posts in my head that I wanted to write but never got around to. I should have closer to 150 posts. The second, is that a read in a blogging article that you should delete the first 100 posts of your blog, because one day you're going to look back at them and be totally embarassed. So, I guess I should delete everything and start again. Hmmm....maybe after the next 100. :)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations on reaching 101, Mandy! :-> Oh no ... don't delete all your old posts! (I know I couldn't bear to do that!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandie, I recently discovered your blog (I think it was through YLCF) and I almost fell off my chair when I read your interests. I've never met (in real life or online) another person who likes to write, play piano, AND play tennis like I do! Pretty cool! As soon as I read your interests I knew I'd like your blog and have to add it to my list of blogs I read:) I've enjoyed it - keep up the blogging and don't erase your first 100 blog posts, I haven't read them all yet:)

~Elizabeth H.

Mandy said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth H., I am so glad you found my blog! It's neat that we have so many interests in common. I don't think I've ever met anyone who likes tennis, either -- I know a few people who play every once in a while, but it's not one of their favorite things. Thank you for introducing yourself!! :)