Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snowy Day

This was one of the few shots of her face I could get. She decided to play a new game -- avoid the camera. Everytime she was posed just soooo cute, I would click the button and discover on the preview that she had bounced away. Anyway, here she is, eating the snow. :)
Snow-covered iris leaves.

Gabrielle. I knelt down in the snow and Princess ran up and sat down beside me. That would have been really sweet if she had managed to look in the direction of the camera as well.

A snowy sidewalk. Snow-covered bushes.
Now this one is just sooo cute. Look at the snow on her nose.

I was absolutely freezing.
Awwwww. She found one of her toys buried in the snow.
Snow falling through the trees. It was really neat to see the snowflakes land on my camera. I could see all their intricate little patterns before they melted away.

Taking a break. Me again. I should have brightened this picture. It looks a little gray. Oh well.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

What beautiful pictures!