Thursday, October 23, 2008

Remember When..........

So, now that I have a scanner, I have been scanning my favorite old pictures into my computer. As if the 2500 photos already on file weren't enough! I just have to share a few of my favorites.

Me and Aunt Sherry
Me and Gabrielle

Me, Daddy, and Gabrielle. I had just got my ears pierced, so I made sure my earrings showed. :)


Curly top



On of favorite pictures ever. Me, Grandma, and Grandpa.






Baby Princess and Tom



Love this one. They meet for the first time. Tom is wondering what the little fuzzball is.






Awwwwwww
Now I have to figure out Photoshop. :)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

I loved looking at all of your pictures, thanks for sharing them. :)
Don't you just love a trip down memory lane?

BTW, how old was Princess when you got her? She is just way too cute in the pics!

Mandy said...

Princess was just six weeks old when we got her. She was so precious and fuzzy, just big enough to hold in your hand. She was about six months old in the pictures where she older.