Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update........

Yes, I know I haven't posted in forever. I didn't realize it had been quite as long as it has. I've been given a lot of hours at work lately, plus studying, plus getting ready for the art show next week. I still have so much to do. My drawings are mostly finished, but all the little touch ups, that I usually take so much time with, are needed and I'm running out of time. I hope I can finish at least four by Saturday.

My school work has been going well. I've been making good grades on all my tests, but this week I had my first essay due. I was nervous about it, because it's been quite some time since I've written an essay. The course was interpersonal communication, so I had to analyze my nonverbal communication skills during two different conversations and write an essay about it. So, I analyzed and wrote an essay. I thought I met all the requirements, so I expected a decent grade, but I still didn't hope for too much. Last night, I got my grade -- 100! I was so excited. I don't think I've been given 100 for an essay before, and I got one for my first college essay! Yaayyyy!!!

Anyway, I will try very hard to post more often and find more interesting things to talk about. :)

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Congratulations-I love when that happens! I don't know if there's a better feeling than clicking the "Submit Exam" icon, and seeing that 100%.

You have to take pictures of your new "works of art" so that we can see them!