Friday, November 14, 2008

Mini Vacation

I was so glad to find myself scheduled for a three day weekend! Yay!! I have lots of studying to do, but hopefully some Christmas shopping and fun stuff. It would be great go to another store for a change. A few days ago I went to Walmart and, I do not exaggerate, I realized I had forgotten what the inside of the store looked like. Yep. It's bad when you're walking through Walmart looking around and thinking, "Was Walmart always this big?" I really need a break.

1 comment:

emme said...

Thanks so much, for your encouraging comment, Mandy! Sometimes it's just refreshing to be reminded that we aren't the only ones experiencing certain situations or feelings. ☺

Ah! And I found your blog again! Somehow I had forgotten/lost the link to your site and haven't been able to 'stumble' back across it since!

Hope your mini vacation is lots of fun,
Emily